Click to view:
Safety | Environment | Community Involvement
Ace-Saginaw Paving Company is deeply committed to protecting our natural environment. We are constantly searching for opportunities to reduce waste, minimize emissions and to conserve energy.
- Our respect for the environment led us to incorporate Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP) into our asphalt mixes. RAP is the world’s most recycled product by weight and has been utilized in our asphalt products for over 30 years now.
- RAP utilization allows us to produce a high quality mix while lowering the dependency on new petroleum products and natural resources.
- RAP utilization reduces the production cost of our asphalt products, resulting in savings which are passed along to our customers.
- Slag, a co-product from the steel production process is recycled and incorporated into our asphalt mixes to produce high stability and skid resistant pavements.
- Adding to our reputation as an environmental leader, we are equipped to produce Warm Mix Asphalt (WMA), a new production process which allows lower mixing temperatures, leading to reduced energy consumption and lower emissions.
- We are focused on energy conservation at our plants and on our job sites through the use of alternative fuels, temperature monitoring, increased preventive maintenance and utilization of energy efficient machinery.
- We utilize environmentally friendly release agents on our tools, equipment and trucks.
Ace-Saginaw Paving Company is dedicated to providing you with effective solutions that enhance the world around us, promote sustainability and make us better neighbors.